Special Education Services
Workshops and Conferences
- Annual Special Education Directors' Conference - August 5-7, 2015 - Save the Date!
- Annual Conference on Best Practices for Nonpublic Special Education Programs - Archive
Family Matters Training Schedule
Family Matters Parent Training & Information Center is offering free trainings for parents of children receiving special education, school personnel, and other interested parties. We also offer CPDU's for professionals. For more information and to find out about recently added trainings, please visit www.fmptic.org or call us at 866-436-7842.
- Autism Society of America
- CHADD (Children and Adults with Attention Deficit Disorders)
- TASH (International public interest group for people with disabilities)
- NASDSE (National Association of State Directors of Special Education)
- OSEP (US Dept. of Education's Office of Special Education Programs)