Illinois Approved Partner List
- Updated ISBE Approved Lead Partner List
- Lead Partner Portfolio Abstracts added
Abstracts are 5 page summaries of the services, successes and target clients of Lead Partner Organizations. See RSFP proposals for full details and descriptions.
Lead Partners Overview
Lead Partners may offer services and programs designed to assist school districts [local education agencies (LEAs)] with school improvement efforts in Illinois’ persistently lowest achieving schools. These qualified entities may be contracted for these services and programs in one of two ways:
- Directly by an LEA that has successfully competed for a School Improvement Grant pursuant to Title I section 1003(g) of the Elementary and Secondary Act of 1965 or;
- Directly with Illinois State Board of Education (ISBE) to support LEA activities or as part of a direst state intervention. This will include working with ISBE, the LEA, and the school.
Lead Partners are responsible for implementing coherent, whole school reform efforts that integrate structural and programmatic interventions, including daily on-site support, leadership, and assistance in the participating school and LEA. Both the LEA and the Lead Partner share accountability for the successful implementation of the selected intervention model with the ultimate goal of substantially raising student achievement. Continuation of service by a Lead Partner beyond the initial period requires available federal funding, continued status as an approved ISBE Lead Partner, and the production of evidence of significantly improved student achievement and/or achievement of the identified project goals.
Academy for Urban School Leadership (AUSL)
Atlantic Research Partners, Inc.
Cambridge Education LLC
Consortium for Educational Change (CEC)
Evans Newton, Inc.
Illinois Association of Regional Superintendents of Schools (IARSS)
Johns Hopkins University — Diploma's Now
John Hopkins University — Talent Development Secondary
Learning Point Associates
School of Social Service Administration (Network for College Success) – University of Chicago
Strategic Learning Initiatives
Success for All Foundation, Inc.
Lead Partner RFSP Archives
- Lead Partner RFSP Released for FY 2012 School Improvement Grants (Closed 2/25/11)
- Entities Seeking Illinois State Board of Education Approved Lead/Support Partner Status Application (Closed 12/10)
- Illinois Partnership Zone: Lead and Supporting Partners Request for Sealed Proposals (RFSP) (Closed 11/23/09)