June 3, 2008
ISAT and IAA scores for 2008 are posted in IWAS SIS.
All corrections need to be made by 5:00 P.M. June 19th, 2008.
There will be no extensions.
Please review your data for any errors or omissions.
Checking your Data
Please examine both Summary and Detail Assessment Score Reports for errors and missing students.
Assessment Score Summary Report
- Check the total students tested and compare to the count of students you know took the test in your school or district. A student tested in your district needs to be on your assessment file in order for their scores to be posted.
- Once you have added missing students to your report, contact the Help Desk to have their scores moved to your district.
Assessment Score Detail Report
- All Error codes should be corrected. A list is included below.
- Student active but no test taken
- Student inactive but a test was taken. (If student left district, disregard this error)
- Student has taken more than one type of test
- Error(s) on the assessment correction detail report for student. Please correct
- Grade of test taken (D) is different than the assessment correction detail grade
- Test Taken is not equal to Assessment Test to Be Taken
- If a student has no score and you know they tested, contact the SIS help desk at 217-558-3600 so ISBE can find the score.
- If a student did NOT test in your district, please provide the reason code in your assessment file or use the on-line Assessment Correction functionality in SIS. Contact the SIS help desk for any additional assistance.
Please do not reply to this message. Because this message has been automatically generated, your reply will not receive attention.
If you require technical assistance, after reviewing the online help, please contact our Call Center at 217-558-3600 during our business hours: Monday - Friday, 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM.
You may access your account by visiting: https://sec1.isbe.net/iwas
back to 2008 Archive
Illinois State Board of Education
100 North First Street
Springfield, IL 62777