English Language Learning
Program Delivery Report (PDR) and Annual Reports
Bilingual Education Program Delivery Report (PDR) in 2014-2015 School Year
All districts that receive state TBE/TPI funding must submit Bilingual Education Program Delivery Report (PDR) on IWAS every year.
The Bilingual Education Program Delivery Report (PDR) for the 2014-2015 school year is now available for completion on IWAS. All districts that received TBE/TPI funding in the 2014-15 school year must submit this report on IWAS no later than June 30, 2015. The system will close at 11:59 PM on June 30.
Please refer to the PDR User Guide below or on IWAS to complete your submission. The guidance is also available under User Guide in the PDR.
- Bilingual Education Program Delivery Report (PDR) User Guide for Electronic Submission For technical assistance on how to use IWAS, please contact the Help Desk at (217) 558-3600. For assistance in responding to the questions in the PDR, please contact Dr. Seon Eun in the Division of English Language Learning at (312) 814-3850.
EL Demographic Data
- EL Counts by All Languages in IL districts (2013 - 2014)
- EL Counts by Language (Spanish vs. Non Spanish) in IL districts (2011 - 2014)
- Top 10 languages Spoken by EL students in IL (2013 - 2014)
Other EL Data Resources
- LEP MAPs from The US DOJ Civil Rights Division(8/15)
The Department of Justice’s Civil Rights Division released several mapping resources that help identify the LEP populations at national, state, judicial district, and county levels.
The Language Map (http://www.lep.gov/maps/lma/Final/) allows users to view and download data on languages spoken by LEP populations, using an interactive map. Printable maps and other federal language mapping tools are available at lep.gov/maps (http://www.lep.gov/maps/) .