Food Distribution Program
This 2 hour webinar focuses on the Illinois Commodity System, placing the annual commodity order, diversions to processors, Department of Defense (DOD) fresh fruit and vegetable program, and additional monthly processes aimed at teaching better management of commodity entitlement.
- School Year 2014 School Year 2013
- School Year 2012
- School Year 2011
- Anticipated USDA Foods Chart - SY 2015 (Rev.1/8/15)
- Complaint Forms
- Delivery Complaint on USDA Donated Commodities (68-85) (Rev.7/13)
- USDA Donated Commodities (68-84) (Rev.7/13)
- Department of Defense (DoD) Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
- DoD Ordering Manual
- DoD Vendor list by city (Effective April 4, 2014)
- Excess Inventory at Processors
- Food Distribution Program Handbook
- Food Recall Information
- Food Safety
We recommend you visit the ICS site regularly to stay informed about the latest Food Distribution Program news. This site provides you with an online tool making it easier for you to manage your commodities. This is where you will find the Annual Order Form, Monthly Commodity Bulletins, Food Alerts, Lanter's Delivery Schedule, new commodities being offered, commodity values and pack sizes, important dates, and much more. You can also keep your school's address, phone numbers, and contact information up-to-date, as well as modify your monthly delivery if necessary. You can even send an email directly to the Food Distribution Program staff.
- ICS Computer System Requirements for Access
- ICS Delivery Site Change Form (10/13)
- ICS Instruction Manual (12/14)
- ICS New User Information Sheet
- ICS New User Registration Form
- ICS Ordering/Processing
- Annual Order Instructions (12/14)
- Processing Basics
- Processing Company Contact Information
- USDA Approved National Processors List
Information for Processing Companies
The first ever one-stop Federal website that provides direct access to all services and resources available for USDA Food Distribution Programs.
The FD website contains a wide variety of resources on nutrition-related topics. We recommend you explore this site to obtain information useful in administering nutrition and food distribution programs.