College and Career Readiness
The College and Career (CCR) Division in the Center for Innovation and Improvement provides leadership and technical assistance to local districts and regional staff to support quality CCR programs, career development and academic improvement in the five CCR areas: Agricultural Education, Business, Marketing and Computer Education, Family and Consumer Sciences, Health Science Technology, and Technology and Engineering Education (Industrial).
Division activities include instructional program improvement, grant approval, and performance data analysis to enhance effectiveness and efficiency of CCR programs and activities.
- Pilot Regional Safe Schools Cooperative Education Program (7/22/15)
- IMSP - Illinois Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (I-STEM) Area and Lead Partnership Program Budget Amendment Forms Updated! (7/29/15)
- Career & Technical Education in Illinois Fact Sheet (1/15)
- Career & Technical Education Report - FY 2014 (3/15)
- EFE (Education for Employment) System Directors Travel Policy Memo (3/16/15)
- Education For Employment (EFE) Directory (12/14)
- Area Vocational Center (AVC) Directory (12/14)
- Illinois Task Force on Civic Education (CETF) (12/14)
- New FY15 CTE Course(s) Added to ISCS (4/14)
- Perkins IV Annual Reports
- Race to the Top STEM Learning Exchange Request for Information Responses, March 17, 2012
- Webinar Archive