Math Shifts Training Module (from Student Achievement Partners)
School/District Leaders, Teachers, other school personnel
The following module is designed to provide participants with a deep understanding of the key shifts required by the Common Core State Standards (CCSS) for Mathematics.
Suggested Use for these Documents:
Click on the Facilitator's Guide below for specific directions regarding the proper usage of this module.
Send questions and comments to:
- Facilitator's Guide
- Key Shifts
- Practicing with the Shifts
- Practicing with the Shifts Answer Document
- Processing the Shifts Discussion Topic
- Processing the Shifts Handout
- Discussion Questions for Additional Reading
- Presentation slides without notes
- Presentation slides with notes - (98MB - Please allow considerable time for download)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License