How to Evaluate Lessons for the CCSS—Math
Intended Audience:Teachers, Administrators and Professional Development Coordinators
Description:This 1-hour webinar is designed to help educators evaluate tasks and lessons to meet the needs of the CCSSM. Teachers will use the April 2012 Tri-State Quality Review Rubric endorsed by Illinois and other states to help in the evaluation process.
Suggested Use for these Documents:
- Professional Development Coordinators can use this webinar to run a workshop on evaluating tasks and lessons.
- Teachers can use this webinar as a guide to find and evaluate resources for their classroom.
- How to Evaluate Lessons for the CCSSM webinar or PowerPoint
- The Tri-State Quality Review Rubric (April 2012 version is used in this webinar)
- Resources from the Mathematics Assessment Project’s website
- Task smoothie box
- Rubric smoothie box
- Student smoothie box
Send questions and comments to:
- Facilitator's Guide
- Evaluating Tasks Webinar
- Tri-State Rubric for Math
- Evaluating Math Tasks Webinar
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License