Early Childhood Education
Birth to Age 3 Years
- Introduction to the ISBE Preventive Initiative Program Monitoring Process
- Illinois State Board of Education Prevention Initiative Program Monitoring Portal
Developed and operated through a contract with Erikson Institute
- Monitoring Tools or Tool Resources
This website provides Illinois and National Data Sources on Early Childhood Services and is useful in measuring the capacity of—and need for—early childhood services in the state of Illinois.
This web page has many resources including the Illinois Early Learning Guidelines in Spanish, crosswalks and alignments; printable posters and brochures; frequently asked questions (FAQ); videos; and other helpful resources.
- All Our Kids (AOK) Early Childhood Networks
- Caregiver Connections
- Child Find Screening, Data Collection Form (10/13)