Early Childhood Education
Preschool for All Children Age 3 to 5 Years
Note: Documents in .pdf format may contain form fields. In order for them to work correctly please visit http://www.adobe.com to download the latest version of Adobe Reader.
- ISBE Biennial Statewide Preschool For All/Block Grant Administrators' Forum: November 7, 2014, Champaign, Illinois - Video Presentations now available!
- Preschool For All Report FY 2010 - FY 2012 (12/13)
- Illinois Early Learning and Development Standards (IELDS) (Final - 9/13)
- Preschool for All Implementation Manual Sample Forms (9/13)
Head Start Collaboration
- Head Start and Preschool for All Memorandum of Understanding (EXAMPLE)
- Illinois Early Childhood Collaboration
- Illinois Head Start Association
Budget Information(all )
- Budget Worksheets and FAQs
- Electronic Expenditure Reporting Quick Help
- FRIS Inquiry Quick Help
- Instructions and Guidance for Completing the Budget Detail Page
- ISBE Fiscal Policy and Procedures Manual
- Introduction to the Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale (ECERS)
- Early Childhood Environment Rating Scale (ECERS) Website
- ISBE Early Childhood Block Grant 3-5 Compliance Checklist (9/14)
- Tips for Compliance Monitoring
- Continuous Quality Improvement Plan (CQIP)
The Implementation Manual is designed to serve as a guide for administrators, teachers and other staff of Illinois Preschool for All programs.
This website provides Illinois and National Data Sources on Early Childhood Services and is useful in measuring the capacity of—and need for—early childhood services in the state of Illinois.
Getting Ready: Preparing to House Your Pre-Kindergarten Program is a new tool available free from the Illinois Facilities Fund. Getting Ready is an interactive, online tool to help nonprofits plan ahead for housing a new Pre-K program. In three steps, the tool will help an organization assess its space needs, evaluate the fit of any facility with its program goals, and identify any renovation or modification needs.
- Illinois recognized as national leader for commitment to early childhood education
National report ranks state second in the nation for preschool accessibility for 3 year olds; Illinois State Board of Education accepting applications from preschool providers for 2007-2008 school year
- ACEI Speaks - Worksheets in Preschool: Too Much, Too Soon
- Child Find Screening, Data Collection Form (10/13)