Nutrition and Wellness Programs
Step 3 – Application
(Updated February, 2013)
Institutions may apply to participate in the CACFP program at any time during the year.
Print two copies, keep one copy for your files, and mail the originals to the Illinois State Board of Education. Exception: Food vendor contracts, keep the original at your facility, and send in one copy.
Application Forms and Instructions
- Form Instructions (67-50A) (2/13) This link provides instructions to complete the forms listed below.
- Viability, Capability, and Accountability (VCA) Profile (69-51P)
- Sponsor Application (69-23)
- Site Application (69-45)
- CACFP Annual Budget Summary and Worksheets
- (IRS W-9) Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification (2 copies)
- Notification Letters to Grassroots Organizations
- Documentation of For-Profit Eligibility (67-91) (2/13)
- Verification Document for At-Risk After School Sites (63-82)
- School Agreement to Furnish Food Service (68-62)
- Small Purchase Agreement for Purchase of Vended Meals under 150,000 (67-89)
- Invitation for Bid and Contract for Purchased Meals (69-99) (4/13)