Nutrition and Wellness Programs
Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program
The purpose of the Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program Grant is to increase fresh fruit and fresh vegetable consumption in elementary schools that participate in the National School Lunch Program (NSLP).
- SY2016-2017 FFVP Application
– The deadline (April 29, 2016) has passed.
Applications for SY2017-2018 will be announced in February/March 2017.
Forms and Documents
- USDA's Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Program - Handbook for Schools
- Best Practices: Handling Fresh Produce in Schools
- Department of Defense (DoD) FFVP
- Fruits and Vegetables A to Z
- FFVP Brochure
- FFVP Logo
- Fruit and Vegetable Holidays and In-Season Calendar
- Labor Costs Guidance for Contracted Schools
- List of Partnerships/Organizations/Nutrition Education Resources
- Institute of Child Nutrition (Formerly NFSMI) Produce Safety Resources
- Procurement Guidance
- Produce for Better Health Foundation - Health & Wellness Resource Guide for Fruits & Vegetables
- Tips for Parents Handout
- Reimbursable vs. Not Reimbursable List ***Not All Inclusive***