National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS)
- Illinois National Board Licensure Renewal Information Posted! (12/14)
- The Illinois State Board of Education is pleased to announce that all qualified NBCTs, may be eligible for mentor compensation contingent upon sufficient funding. For additional information, please visit the National Board Resource Center at http://nbrc.illinoisstate.edu/.
- 2014-2015 Documentation Of Professional Development and/or Mentoring Services Provided By Eligible Illinois National Board Certified Teachers (77-28b) (2/15)
- Congratulations to the Class of 2014!!
The National Board for Professional Teaching Standards (NBPTS) has announced 205 new NBCTs in Illinois. For additional National Board statistics and information about Illinois please visit the NBPTS website.
- Message from the State Superintendent to the Class of 2014 NBCTs! (1/15)
- Congratulations to the 100 newly renewed NBCTs from Illinois! (12/30/14)
The FY2014 Window for the Illinois NBPTS Candidate Fee Subsidy will reopen in Spring, 2015. Please continue to monitor the following websites for updates.
- The National Board Resource Center (NBRC) at Illinois State University
- Illinois State Board of Education - National Board
- Candidate Support
Illinois National Board Licensure Renewal Information(1/26/15)
- How many PD hours do these NBCTs log for completing the NB renewal? Do they need the PD Evidence forms from a PD provider or is there something already on ELIS for completing NBPTS?
- What happens when they achieve NBPTS the second time? How is this information entered into ELIS?
- Attention Suburban Cook Educators: Please use the following conversion chart to locate your current Region-County-District-Type (RCDT) Code: http://www.isbe.net/regionaloffices/conv/Conversion-AllEntities.xls
- School District (RCDT) Codes (Under Historical Files, select 2013-2014) (Fall 2014)
- Illinois Professional Teaching Standards: Part 24 Section 24.130 of the Illinois Administrative Rules
- National Board Resource Center at Illinois State University
- 2014 Guide to National Board Certification
- AEWL/AWL Free or 50% Reduced-Priced Lunches (2014)
- National Board Certification Areas
- National Board for Professional Teaching Standards Candidate Information
- Illinois Teaching Excellence Program