(Note: some directories are organized by RCDTS Code - Please use the Directory of Educational Entities to identify your school)
- Directory of Educational Entities
A master directory of all public and non-public entities that provide direct services to K-12 students in Illinois. It includes contact information, total enrollment, grade levels served and legislative districts for Private and Public Schools, Public Districts and other Public Units (i.e., Regional Programs, Dept. of Corrections, Special Ed Cooperatives and Vocational schools). The directory is updated nightly.
- Historical Files Note: The tabs are at the bottom of the excel sheet, and users can change sheets by clicking on the appropriate tab. The Categories sheet is a guide for the codes used in the "Category" column of the other sheets. Users are strongly encouraged to consult the Categories sheet prior to searching or sorting the directories, since some sheets contain multiple categories [e.g. Public includes entities from categories 2 (Districts) and 4 (Schools)].
- Keys to Coding Illinois Schools & Districts
- Non-Public Schools Directory and Enrollment Statistics
This file provides both directory and enrollment data for non-public schools. Due to the increased number of data fields, the file was divided into Elementary and Secondary files beginning in 2003-04. Note: Some non-public schools serve non-traditional grade ranges (e.g., K-12) and
- Magnet Schools
- ROE 14 Conversion
- EPS - Entity Profile System: Guidelines, Change Procedures and ISBE Gatekeepers (5/15)