Annual Special Education Directors' Conference 2013
August 7-9, 2013
Crowne Plaza Hotel & Conference Center, Springfield, Illinois
Each year, the Illinois State Board of Education works toward improving the performance of Special Education programs and the inclusion of students with disabilities in general education programs throughout the state in relation to our State Performance Plan.
Our continuing goal for the conference is to provide districts and cooperatives with the needed information to meet the ongoing compliance issues required by the federal government, along with the best possible learning environment for students with disabilities.
Registration is now open.A few notes before you go to the registration link:
- Each registrant will be required to have an individual email. No longer will a cooperative or school district be able to register multiple participants under one email address. An email address will be required for each registrant.
- Registration will end at close of business on August 2, 2013. Please, as soon as you register, put the check in the mail (no purchase orders or credit cards are accepted).
The registration fee is $150 per person this year.
We have reserved a block of rooms at the Crowne Plaza Hotel and Conference Center and the Holiday Inn Express. These rooms are available on a first-come, first-serve basis at the conference rate of $100 plus tax per night. For making your hotel accommodations at the Crowne Plaza, please click on the link below.
- The Crowne Plaza Hotel 217/529-7777
- Holiday Inn Express 217/529-7771
Other hotels in the area:
- Hilton Garden Inn 217/529-7171
- Drury Inn & Suites 217/529-3900
- Hampton Inn 217/529-1100
- Comfort Suites 217/753-4000
- Candlewood Suites 217/522-5100