LRE Data Cohort
The Least Restrictive Environment (LRE) Data Cohort was formed in 2010 to provide districts with a process for analyzing their educational environment data (both quantitative and qualitative). Its focus is to improve the school climate with a more robust continuum of placements so that students with individualized education programs (IEPs) have greater access to the general education environment.
|December 3, 2015||December 9, 2015|
|March 1, 2016||February 23, 2016|
|November 30, 2016||December 7, 2016|
- LRE Data Cohort 6 Result Driven Process for Accountability (50:50) - November 19, 2015
- Introduction to the LRE Data Cohort: Results Driven Accountability (28:00) - August 5, 2015
- LRE Data Cohort Commitment to Participate (35-01) (6/15)
- LRE Data Cohort District Participant Information Form (35-01A) (6/15)
The LRE Data Cohort aligns to the Critical Performance Indicator 5A of the State Performance Plan (SPP) which addresses the educational environment of students with disabilities, with specific emphasis on the following factors:
- Free Appropriate Public Education (FAPE) in the LRE, and
- The percent of students with disabilities, ages 6-21, inside the general education classroom 80% or more of the school day.